Plus the Benefits of Hiring The Right Marketing Agency
I understand as a business owner that you have a lot on your plate.
There is overseeing your employees, finances, inventory, and so much more. Add marketing onto that very full plate and it can be overwhelming.
A lot of businesses put their marketing at the bottom of their to-do list, meaning it often doesn’t even get done. The thinking is that the other tasks are more important because if you don’t have a well-run business, there is nothing to market.
The truth is that marketing is just as important as all of your other tasks.
In today’s world, the internet and technology have made marketing, especially digital marketing, an absolute must.
You could have the most well-run business, but without marketing, no one will show up.
So what should you do if you have no time to work on great marketing? Outsourcing your marketing could be your best option, and here’s why.
Why You Should Outsource Your Marketing
We already touched on the fact that you may not have enough time to do your marketing or do it well, but there are other reasons too. Ask yourself what you are passionate about. If marketing your business isn’t on that list, it’s likely that even if you have the time, you probably won’t create great marketing strategies that your business needs and deserves. This can make marketing feel like a chore, and your target audience will be able to tell!
Another reason to outsource your marketing is that it may just not be one of your strengths and that is okay! Marketing, particularly digital marketing, can require you to get down in the weeds because it can be so technical at times. The great news is there are plenty of people and agencies out there that specialize in marketing and are passionate about helping other businesses reach their full potential.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Marketing
The idea of spending money to delegate out your marketing might seem daunting or like a waste of money, but trust me, it’s not. In the long run, that money pays off when you have an expert run your marketing. Consider outsourcing your marketing efforts as an investment in your business.
Marketing experts know what needs to be done to fill gaps in your marketing strategy, bring customers or clients to your business, decipher insights from analytics, adjust your campaigns, and so much more. They know how to make your marketing budget work smarter, not harder, which actually saves you money and boosts your overall bottom line.
How to Hire the Right Marketing Agency or Professional
Unfortunately, there are people and companies out there that like to take advantage of other businesses and people. So it’s important to choose the right marketing agency or professional to outsource your marketing efforts to. Here are a few tips to help you find the right person to do the job:
- Look for an agency that understands your company’s short and long-term goals.
- Look for an agency that has the ability to scale up as your business grows.
- Look for an agency where it is easy for you to get a hold of someone to chat if you need to.
- Look for an agency that provides social proof. (What does their portfolio look like? Do they have testimonials for you to read? Can you contact current clients to hear what they have to say? How do they market their own services on their social channels?)
- Be wary of agencies or professionals who promise the moon and stars at unbelievably low prices.
- Find an agency that gives you ownership of intellectual property created on behalf of your business.
- Look for an agency that is truly invested in your brand’s success.
- Look for an agency that provides a holistic approach, focusing on a variety of marketing points such as brand strategy, email marketing, lead generation, sales, social media, website development, and more.
Attuned Marketing is Your Invested, Holistic Marketing Partner
Attuned is more than a fractional CMO and virtual agency. We are a highly-invested, nimble partner dedicated to the success and growth of your brand. We take a holistic approach, looking at marketing, sales, and more to help you achieve goals that are both transformational and game changing. Reach out today to learn more about how we can help you more successfully market your business.